I love making this easy, three ingredient (no cook) sweet and tangy relish. It is delicious with any holiday meal or on a turkey sandwich.
Cranberry Orange Relish
Author: Shawnee Summer
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 4 Cups (approximately 1lb) Cranberries
- 2 Oranges
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- Coarsely chop cranberries in food processor.
- Peel and remove seeds from 2 oranges, or use 4 seedless Mandarins (cuties). Cut oranges in quarters and grate oranges in processor.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.